Swimming Coaching Classes -
February/March 2014 -
Registration is ON
Swimming is one of the best and most effective
forms of exercise for just about anyone of any age or physical condition.
Forcing you to use every muscle in your body, swimming maintains overall health
and wellbeing by increasing cardiovascular fitness, strengthening and giving
great muscle tone. It also increases the endorphin levels in the brain, making
it an amazing stress-buster that keeps you in a positive, focused state of mind.
For those suffering from Arthritis, Osteoporosis and Obesity, swimming is the
perfect non-impact alternative to running and other similar activity that puts
stress on bones and joints.
Being a very fun thing to do for both kids and adults alike, taking up swimming will surely bring immense positive change and improvement to your way of life.
note: Check with your doctor before starting any exercise program.
Course Duration: 1 Month (Wednesday off)
06:30AM to 07:30AM
07:30AM to 08:30AM
04:00PM to 05:00PM
05:00PM to 06:00PM
06:00PM to 07:00PM
Swimming costume is must.
Opp Ram Temple, Annasandrapalya,
H.A.L., Bangalore - 560017
Note: If you want to check the swimming pool before booking, then please send a mail to email@example.com with your contact no. and get a confirmation mail and visit the pool
Some important points:
- Anyone with open wounds & stitches will not be allowed.
- Anyone suffering from infections, transmissible diseases are not allowed to join.
- Diabetics, asthmatics, epileptics, and heart patients will be permitted to join only after producing a medical eligibility certificate and will swim only under the guidance of the coach.
- Children are advised to join only with parental consent. The Management is not responsible for anyone joining without parental consent.
- Parents are advised to inform the coach of any special health condition that their child might be suffering from.
- The management is not responsible for any loss of life or injury that might occur as a result of non compliance to the aforementioned rules.
Participation fees : Rs.1200.00 per person
NO REFUND against cancellation. However you can change slots or send a friend in your place
Click here to see various methods of making payment for BMC event registration
clarification email us at
or call on 9611102222
BMC Office Address :
No. 1651 , 10th Main, HAL 3rd Stage,
Jeevanbeema Nagar , Banglore-560075
Please transfer the Participation fees before you register
Register for this event now (No need to choose pick up point as transportation is not included in the package)